Waukee Youth Football League Scholarship Application
Each year the Waukee Youth Football League will recognize and award an outstanding high school senior who has participated in the Waukee Youth Football League.
The scholarships and awards are based upon the submission of a Waukee Youth Football Annual Scholarship Application and are used towards educational cost at an accredited college, university, or technical school. The award will be paid to the recipient and their respective educational institution.
All high school seniors who have participated in the Waukee Youth Football League are eligible, however any student having received a full four-year scholarship is not eligible.
Documents to Submit:
- Scholarship Applicant Information Form
- One letter of recommendation from a Coach, Teacher, or Supervisor
Letter of recommendation should outline in a minimum one paragraph why applicant would be the best choice to be the scholarship recipient.
Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the posted deadline regardless of postmark or reason, will be disqualified.
Applications and supporting letter(s) due date is OCTOBER 5, 2018. Please contact
at email@example.com with any questions.
Scholarship Program Notes:
- The number of scholarships and amounts are evaluated each year based upon review by the Board of Directors.
- The recipient of the scholarship awards will be determined by the Waukee Youth Football Board via a formal candidate evaluation and voting process.
- Announcement of the scholarship application and administration time period will be posted via the Waukee Youth Football website.
» Download and Print the MS Word Document of the scholarship form here.
» Download and Print the PDF version of the scholarship form here.
Please complete the application and email information to
at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Jeremy with any questions.